Phone: (248) 847-1000
Attorney Trevor Garrison brings over 16 years of legal expertise to his practice as the founding attorney at Garrison Law, PC, and is committed to representing and obtaining justice for ordinary people. An experienced trial attorney, Trevor has spent many years in the courtroom growing his litigation practice, using his valuable pretrial and courtroom skills to help individuals navigate challenging life events.
Trevor has litigated hundreds of cases across the state of Michigan and throughout the country, and has recovered millions of dollars in settlements for clients in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. He believes in supporting clients through the litigation process by effectively translating complex matters into nuanced legal advice.
As a result of his commitment to his clients, Trevor is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He was also chosen as a Rising Star in Michigan Super Lawyer’s Magazine, and selected by the National Trial Lawyers Association into the prestigious Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and Top 40 under 40. Trevor is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College, an organization devoted to the jury system and protecting people from corporate and government oppression.
Trevor was born and raised in Royal Oak, Michigan. When not practicing law, he enjoys training for triathlons and spending time with his family.
Primary Practice Areas
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Civil rights
- Criminal defense
Honors and Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Graduate, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College
- Top 100 Award Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Michigan, National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Michigan State Courts
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- Michigan Supreme Court
- S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, JD (2005)
- Western Michigan University, BA (2002)